This is called unconditional love

She has puked, peed and pooped at me more times than I can count.


She has transformed me into a milk-producing-diaper-changing-lullabye-singing slave.


She has robbed me of sleep giving me eye bags that seem to sag to the floor.


But I still love her.

More than words can say.

I love her more everday.


How can I not love her?


She makes me laugh even without trying.




She reminds me that the best things in life are free.



And even without words, she makes me feel that she loves me.

Comments

ria said…
she's so cute!!! i wish i had my own baby girl. hehe. someday :) thanks for dropping by my blog!
atomicgirl said…
aw... that's so sweet... kunsabagay, a friend told me once that new mothers can sometimes act crazy because every little thing that their child does is a grand thing for them. well, i know. i've been there too. hehe.

lots of luck to you! and you do seem just so happy.

oh, and if you have sleepless nights, try a johnny depp overdose. hehe.
Angel Jayme said…
Ria: Yup...mana sa mommy...hehe...Motherhood is one of the greatest joys there is.

Atomicgirl: Actually, kung puwede nga lang i-document bawat kilos niya every second, every day. The exhaustion still gets me down sometimes but the happines my baby brings me more than makes up for it.

:)
sexy mom said…
and you will love her more today than yesterday...a miracle -- how moms can love so much!
Angel Jayme said…
Hi Sexy Mom!

Yup, I will love her forever.

:)
Haze said…
congrats!!! you have a very pretty baby!

welcome to the mommy club! :)

you're doing a great job being a mom, always remember that. *hugs* to you!!

Popular Posts